Sunday, 22 April 2012

Running

It took me a while to decide which workout to do today.  I normally try and do and outdoor run on Sunday afternoon it is a lovely way to end the week!  However I really felt like I should of been doing a strength workout (I even thought of doing both) but I decided to go with the run! Yay!  It was great, I ran 6.02km in 38.50 min which was about a min longer than my last 6km run however I had a couple of long waits at traffic lights so I guess it is fine.

I popped my iPhone music on shuffle forgetting that I have the complete collection of Roald Dahl audio books in there! Snip its of The BFG and Matilda are not really the best motivation.  I don't really need the music though.  I mostly don't use music, I really enjoy just being alone with my thoughts without little people constantly talking at me :)

I had a slight mishap with some homemade choc chip pancakes this morning and then an incident with a doughnut!!!  Grrrr! Actually my calories have been shocking over the weekend!  So this week I am going to focus on nutrition, I will plan my workouts for the week tonight so I don't have to think about it too much during the week so hopefully I can focus on nutrition!

Speaking of nutrition I do have a recipe post in the making!
  



1 comment:

  1. But you guys ate so well at our little BBQ last night - heaps of salad and lean meat, passed on the bread rolls unlike some large-and-getting-larger person there! You're doing so well. See you this week sometime for coffee!

    ReplyDelete