This is one of my favorite things to eat right now! It is super easy and super healthy and not to mention delicious!
All you need is some large mushrooms (whatever you can find is fine),
some eggs and
some light ham (optional)
Peel the mushrooms, remove the stalks and place in a baking tray.
Crack an egg inside the mushroom.
Sometimes with a teaspoon I scrape out the inside of the mushroom to give the egg more room to avoid it spilling over the edge.
Place some slices of ham on the top.
Bake in a moderate oven for 30min. After 15 min the egg whites should be cooked while the yolk is still runny and after 30min the yolk should be firm.
While I was waiting I made a very simple salad of lettuce, carrot and beetroot.
And voila the finished meal!
Each one has 136 Calories, 8g Carbs, 6g Fat, 14g Protein and 2g Sugar.
You can have one on its own for a snack,
or you could have two, add a salad and make it a meal!
They are great!




These look AWESOME, can see them becoming a stable here :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos too :-)
ReplyDeleteYum! Thanks for the recipe idea :)
ReplyDeleteYum! Great idea! I am always looking for things to do with eggs!
ReplyDelete